Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

Guess I should watch the first one before this, but I'm having WAAAAY too much fun..

there's a lot of entertainment in this.. peculiar writing, brutal goregasmic animation, quick enjoyable speed to the scenes. It's a weirdo spin-ride of an experience! I mean, what else is there to expect? Ooaaahhhhh..

ZTV News Short: Christmas ZTV News Short: Christmas

Pffh, what the hell was she SINGING at the start there?

Again, I love these as much as Zone's other works, the amount of organic animation-to-voices work that makes it fun to just WATCH the whole... fuggin'... DRUNNNNK... thiiing, y'knooow? where ya kinda.. grunt and... freakin'...
anyways, Tan's reaction to that doll was almost as adorable as that silly hat of hers.
hell, I hope Zone, Lemmy and... fuckin' Whatzisface sneak into my place for next xmas!
sorry, I decided to get drunk to take this in when I got around to it, so... damn! Anyways, yeah, christmas was fun.. hope there was a hundred and thirteen percent less exploding cars in the holidays for all of ya'z!

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

The number one lesson here?

..never hire Adam Phillips to deliver your mail in december
n_n

the YuYu the YuYu

Six years later and STILL the best!

I remember seeing this when it hit the scene, the intensely striking animation married to perfection with some highly raucous music from the Pogues.. seems like every step Adam Phillips takes, he leaves a footprint'a gold! okay, a little audacious a comment, but this man brought the game to Flash movies back in the day and is still succeeding with his highly organic animation and sensibilities, we're lucky to have such a gifted worker in the net animation world.
I also like that, after the second time the YuYu try to snatch him up, Bitey goes like.. full throttle! I like to think he's got a max speed, but it's gotta be a big danger for him to bust out the hoof-burnin' pace, enough to 'round the planet in about minute! Also, the nerd in me who's seen Bitey's story up to know has to wonder.. the things he's seen in his dreams about his people, did he remember some of that on the sight of the YuYu and took his time making sure he banished 'em ALL at the end there? Finally, excellent touch on him steaming in the moonlight after a considerable exertion, thanks one million times to Adam Phillips, Spider Stacy and the rest for bringing this peerless chase scene to the world!

The World Ending The World Ending

Wow, wonder what defragmenting'd look like

This was heavily enjoyable, Sarah is very looney tunes and the overall feel of the short's very solid. I actually think you and this voice actress'd be good for an animated short for Frog Raccoon Strawberry, she sounds like how I'd think Strawberry'd sound and your animation is perfect for the job. Excellent work, I look forward to more of your work and the stuff you've done soon and for the nite respectively!

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

heh heh, lemmy's a man of the world for sure. Good mixing on the audio, zone's music player sounds natural.. as for whatever the hell's going on off camera, it leaves PLENTY to the imagination in a really fun way :D. Happy Halloween to Z and the gang, try and stick to candy this year!

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

A heavy proponent of the digestible nature of ska!

the animation's real juicy and active, total part of the music itself! I wouldn't be surprised if Reel took this on as a music vid. Also, there's a girl in my life like this, we've been floppin' around like this for years, wonder what'll happen when I show her this.. we'll probably fight again, that's for sure!!
good work, Spaz! thanks for the romance via animation!

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

pff- HAAHHHAAHAH!!

oh lord.. that was a lot more fun than I should have with this, but it's done effectively and proper and THAT'S how it should be done!
next time, I EAT INSULIN!

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

so much MORE than just a stupid kids story!

Very entertaining, and easy on the eyes too! lush, lively.. now THATS what I like to see in a flash, and unfortunately Happy Harry doesnt make stuff all the time. But the voice-acting,the characters movin' to it.. very good work.
Ending was nice too. Ohhh, this sort of thing just has a way of bringing people closer togeter, see?
Although, if I scared a girl like that, she'd be on her fifth can of mace by the time I managed to show her the flashlight.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Russian dance? Da nu!

Come my fellow p'yan v stél'kus and break it down before the commandant wakes!! I wonder if this will cause a resurgence of mustaches and sable hats..