Headdy the hero Remix Headdy the hero Remix

It was a good theme for Headdy's training montage, Beau's bit was the hardest! You got my vote to score whatever reboot they plan to make, with director Jerry Bruckheimer, featuring the music of Waterflame, with effects by KNB, based on the novel Push by Sapphire..

Schuhmacher fly Remix Schuhmacher fly Remix

oh HELL YEAH! I loved Treasure soundtracks since I was a little thing, this game in particular. It's become a grand sweeping thing with your skills though, suitable to a hi-speed flight thru the clouds! I just hope like hell you make a kickass heavy metal mix of Sky High, that was the BEST! Excellent work, mr. Flame!!

Waterflame responds:

thanks man! glad to see someone is a long time fan like me :D

8-Bit Fireflies (Owl City Remix) 8-Bit Fireflies (Owl City Remix)

Superior!

I remember it was like, two days after my friend showed me this damn song, the radio at work wouldnt STOP with it.. ho! but this one's more fun, more delightful and floaty, like all great 8-bit tuneage. Thanks for getting a better version stuck in my head!

rtnario responds:

Whoa, nice. :D Although this isn't strictly 8-bit, it does retain some aspects of it and ended up, well, becoming this. Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!

btw, I recommend a certain rock remix of this (not the crappy one) on a certain video sharing site. You might like it too ^_^

Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix) Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix)

LIGHT 'EM UP!

Finally, a really good remix, that DJ Dain shit is so'verated.. I think you got about 22 gifts for this kind of stuff, bra. Makes me wish Quote was in SSBB so he could have THIS for his promo vid.

rtnario responds:

Haha, thanks! And I don't think DJ Dain's Never Die is overrated...although my personal opinion says that Joren de Bruin's (Tensei-san's) remix Polar Star Overdrive blows his out of the water. :D Of course, this isn't considering my OWN remix, since there'll definitely be some *slight* bias there xD </sarcasm>

Thanks for the review! Now if someone would hack Quote into SSBB...

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

Hell yeah!!

That was the burning kick in the pants that song needed! It was a killer theme to start, but you done set it ablaze and turned it loose on the streets! Snare sounded a bit same-y towards the end, but its no big gripe. Otherwise, bad-ass!

rtnario responds:

Well, this song does have a naturally repetitive nature to it as lots of part do repeat themselves and even more near the end, but that's the point. XD Thanks for the review!

The Daimyo Will See You Now... The Daimyo Will See You Now...

Ah, soooo..

First off, fine work. This hardly sounds like anything electronically composed. Secondly, nice atmosphere. Your piece blends together seamlessly, but the sound is more militaristic, almost like oar-slave time-keeping music, with the beat and the orch. Not a problem with the song, just a personal itch. If it must be the Daimyo I see, let him have a bit more royal-ness to his theme.. even if they were just landowners. I've said too much already. Good work here!

ProudAardvark responds:

Thanks robot!

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

Snappy!

The Megaman attribute is highly notable! Its a song that can carry itself for several loops, thusly a great job! This is goin' right in my extremely picky list of 8-bit finery, even though you hardly need my approval, eh? :D Thanks for givin' the ears somethin' good!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Hot damn!!

Thats some tops trance right there, never a dull moment! This songs like a really good sandwich, each bit you get again and again, a treat! Thanks, Paragon!

Casino night VS. TECHNO Casino night VS. TECHNO

Oooh yeah..

Now THIS is how ya get down in the blinky-sign district of town! I like this a lot, given me something new to blare out the window of my busted-ass Geo Metro while delivering chinese.. Fine remix, buddy!

Pianosketcher responds:

well ok then

Chemical Plant (Smooth Trance) Chemical Plant (Smooth Trance)

A tall glass of pink water!

Killer stuff, buddy! This is my favorite theme from Sonic 2 and your song does both its genre and the original justice. If anything, it could use some switch-ups in tempo, like the way the games did. 'Course, this is just what I think. Keep up the good work

Pianosketcher responds:

thanks, critism is always welcome.